PA04 - Power Operational Amplifier, 200V, 20A
The PA04 is a high voltage MOSFET power operational amplifier that extends the performance limits of power amplifiers in slew rate and power bandwidth, while maintaining high current and power dissipation ratings. The PA04 is a highly flexible amplifier. The sleep mode feature allows ultra-low quiescent current for standby operation or load protection by disabling the entire amplifier. Boost voltage inputs allow the small signal portion of the amplifier to operate at a higher voltage than the high current output stage.
The amplifier is then biased to achieve close linear swings to the supply rails at high currents for extra efficient operation. External compensation tailors performance to user needs.
A four wire sense technique allows precision current limiting without the need to consider internal or external milliohm parasitic resistance in the output line. The JEDEC MO-127 12-pin Power Dip™ package (see Package Outlines) is hermetically sealed and isolated from the internal circuits. The use of compressible thermal washers will void product warranty.
• HIGH INTERNAL DISSIPATION — 200 WATTS
• HIGH VOLTAGE, HIGH CURRENT — 200V, 20A
• HIGH SLEW RATE — 50V/μS
• 4 WIRE CURRENT LIMIT SENSING
• LOW DISTORTION
• EXTERNAL SLEEP MODE CONTROL
• OPTIONAL BOOST VOLTAGE INPUTS
• EVALUATION KIT — SEE EK09
• SONAR TRANSDUCER DRIVER
• LINEAR AND ROTARY MOTOR DRIVES
• YOKE/MAGNETIC FIELD EXCITATION
• PROGRAMMABLE POWER SUPPLIES TO ±95V
• AUDIO UP TO 400W
- APEX Microtechnology product -