PA90 - High Voltage Power Operational Amplifier, 400V, 200mA, 300V/µs
The PA90 is a high voltage, low quiescent current MOSFET operational amplifier designed as a low cost solution for driving continuous output currents up to 200mA and pulse currents up to 350mA. The safe operating area (SOA) has no second breakdown limitations and can be observed for all type loads by choosing an appropriate current limiting resistor. The MOSFET output stage is biased AB for linear operation. External compensation provides flexibility in choosing bandwidth and slew rate for the application. Apex Precision Power’s Power SIP package uses a minimum of board space allowing for high density circuit boards. The 12-pin PowerSIP package is electrically isolated.
90° formed leads is available (package EE). Please contact us.
• HIGH VOLTAGE — 400V (±200V)
• LOW QUIESCENT CURRENT — 10mA
• HIGH OUTPUT CURRENT — 200mA
• PROGRAMMABLE CURRENT LIMIT
• HIGH SLEW RATE — 300V/µs
• PIEZOELECTRIC POSITIONING
• HIGH VOLTAGE INSTRUMENTATION
• ELECTROSTATIC TRANSDUCERS
• PROGRAMMABLE POWER SUPPLIES UP TO 390V
- APEX Microtechnology product -