PA165 - High Voltage Power Operational Amplifier, 200V, 10Apk
4A/10A, 200V High Density, Multi-Purpose Power Amplifier IC
The PA165 is a high density power amplifier IC that utilizes MOSFET technology and a proprietary silicon design to deliver new benchmarks in performance and thermal management for power amplifier ICs.
With a footprint measuring just 22mm x 22mm, this device is capable of providing 4A output current continuously, and up to 10A PEAK on voltage supplies up to 200V.
The PA165 uses separate supplies for the amplifier core and the output stage to help optimize overall power dissipation capabilities of 28W of internally generated heat. Thermal efficiency is further enhanced by the PQ style package featuring a heat slug on top that simplifies the mounting of a single heatsink over a single IC or an “array” pattern of these devices. Onboard protection for the PA165 includes a user-defined, temperature compensated current limit and a temperature sensor output.
The addition of an output disable function and an over current flag simplify the implementation of robust failure protections on the system level.
- Low cost, monolithic IC
- High continuous output current – 4A
- High PEAK output current – 10A
- High supply voltage operation – 200V
- Internal power dissipation – 28W
- Temperature compensated current limit with over-current flag
- Surface mount QFP style package with heat slug on top for efficient heat sinking of multiple devices
- APEX Microtechnology product -