PB64DP - Dual Power Booster Amplifier, 75V, 2A, 800 V/µs
The PB64 is a dual high voltage, high current booster amplifier designed to provide voltage and current gain for a small signal, general purpose op amp. Including the power booster within the feedback loop of the driver amplifier results in a composite amplifier with the accuracy of the driver and the extended output current capability of the booster.
The output stage utilizes complementary MOSFETs, providing symmetrical output impedance and eliminating second breakdown limitations imposed by Bipolar Junction Transistors. Although the booster can be configured quite simply, enormous flexibility is provided through the choice of driver amplifier, current limit
and supply voltage.
This hybrid circuit utilizes a Beryllia (BeO) substrate, thick film resistors, ceramic capacitors and semiconductor chips to maximize reliability, minimize size and give top performance. Ultrasonically bonded aluminum wires provide reliable interconnections at all operating temperatures. The PB64 is packaged in Apex Microtechnology’s 12‐pin power SIP. The case is electrically isolated.
• Wide Supply Range – ±20 V to ±75 V
• High Output Current – Up to 2 A Continuous
• Programmable Gain
• High Slew Rate – 800 V/µs Typical
• Programmable Output Current Limit
• High Power Bandwidth – 1 MHz
• Low Quiescent Current – 20 mA Typical (Total, Both Channels)
• LED Test Equipment
• LCD Test Equipment
• Semiconductor Test Equipment
• High Voltage Instrumentation
• Electrostatic Transducers and Deflection
• Piezoelectric Positioning and Actuation
• Programmable Power Supplies
- APEX Microtechnology product -