PA22LL - 250V, 13.6A Power Amplifier with Exceptional Power Dissipation
The PA22 establishes a new benchmark in power amplifier performance for a variety of applications where high speed and short-term power dissipation is a must.
The PA22 provides a peak current capability of 13.6 amps, can handle a maximum supply voltage of 250 volts, and offers an internal power dissipation of 250 watts. Its novel design allows for easy and reliable mechanical mounting and thermal interfacing with industry standard heat sink techniques, also enabling strong performance even when socketed.
This amplifier is equipped with output temperature sensing and current limit, providing users further control in its operation and system integration.
- Up to ±110 V Power Supply
- 12 A Continuous Output Current, Typical
- 250 W Continuous Power Dissipation at TC= 25 oC
- 4 MHz Gain Bandwidth Producty Mode
- Programmable Voltage or Current Sources
- Piezo Electric Positioning
- Deformable Mirror Focus
- Electrostatic Transducers
- APEX Microtechnology product -