VRE210CA - Precision Voltage Reference, +10V, ±0.6mV, -25ºC to +85ºC
VRE210 Series Precision Voltage References provide ultrastable +10 V outputs with ±0.3 mV initial accuracy and temperature coefficient as low as 0.5 ppm/ºC over the full military temperature range. This improvement in accuracy is made possible by a unique, proprietary multipoint laser compensation technique. Significant improvements have been made in other performance parameters as well, including initial accuracy, warmup drift, line regulation, and longterm stability, making the VRE210 series the most accurate and stable 10 V surface mount references available.
VRE210 devices are available in two operating temperature ranges, -25ºC to +85ºC and -55ºC to +125ºC, and two electrical performance grades. All devices are packaged in 20-terminal ceramic LCC packages for maximum long-term stability. “M” versions are screened for high reliability and quality.
• Very High Accuracy: +10 V Output, ±0.6 mV
• Extremely Low Drift: 0.5 ppm/ºC (-25ºC to +85ºC)
• Low Warm-up Drift: 1 ppm Typical
• Excellent Stability: 6 ppm/1000 Hrs. Typical
• Excellent Line Regulation: 3 ppm/V Typical
• Military Processing Option
• Precision A/D and D/A Converters
• Transducer Excitation
• Accurate Comparator Threshold Reference
• High Resolution Servo Systems
• Digital Voltmeters
• High Precision Test and Measurement Instruments
- APEX Microtechnology product -