Quectel EM12-G is LTE Advanced category 12 module optimized specially for M2M and IoT applications. Adopting the 3GPP Rel. 12 LTE technology, it delivers M2M-optimized speeds of 600Mbps downlink and 150Mbps uplink peak data rates. De-signed in the M.2 form factor, EM12 is compatible with Quectel Cat6 module EM06 and future Cat 16 module EM16, which will facilitate customers to migrate between different categories.
EM12-G is designed for global and nearly covers all the main stream carriers worldwide. EM12-G supports Qualcomm® IZat™ location technology Gen9HT Lite (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo). The integrated GNSS greatly simplifies product design, and provides quicker, more accurate and more dependable positioning capability.
A rich set of Internet protocols, industry-standard interfaces and abundant functionalities (USB drivers for Windows 7, Win-dows 8/8.1, Windows 10, Linux, Android/eCall) extend the applicability of the module to a wide range of M2M and IoT appli-cations such as industrial router, home gateway, STB, industrial laptop, consumer laptop, industrial PDA, rugged tablet PC, video surveillance and digital signage, etc.
● LTE-A Cat 12 module with M.2 form factor, optimized for eMBB and IoT applications
● Support DL 3x carrier aggregation and 256QAM
● Worldwide LTE-A and UMTS/HSPA+ coverage
● Multi-constellation GNSS receiver available for applications requiring fast and accurate fixes in any environment
● Feature refinements: supports DFOTA and VoLTE
● MIMO technology meets demands for data rate and link reliability in modem wireless communication systems