WiFi 802.11ac / Bluetooth® 5.0 2T2R Combi USB Module - LM843 - LM Technologies
March 20, 2020
LM843 offers high throughput for both WiFi and Bluetooth® connections, connected via a (HCI) USB interface.
Released under BT5.0 the products hardware is compliant to Bluetooth® 5.0 and offers Dual Mode compatibility with; Classic; 2.1 / 3.0 / 3.0+HS using either BR/EDR radio’s and Low Energy [LE] connections under Bluetooth 4.0, 4.1, 4.2 & 5.0 Classic and LE can operate multiple connections simultaneously using the USB 2.0 interface, onboard management for maximising throughput while multiple connections are open under WiFi and/or Bluetooth®.
Supplied in two module variants: with 2 x IPEX, or 2 x RF Line Out
Classic and LE can operate simultaneously.
- 802.11ac standard + MIMO on 5G
- 2T2R, Wave-2 Compliant + (2×2 ) MU-MIMO. MIMO offers extended bandwidth for reception and throughput
- USB 2.0 Maximum Throughput 480Mbps (58.7MBps)
- ISM Bands (2.4GHz or 5GHz)
- IEEE support: 802.11 a/ b/ g/ n/ ac/
- Cross Standard Connections 802.11n connection and/or connected to 802.11a/b/g devices
- Two antenna options are available; 2x IPEX, or 2x RF Line Out
- Theoretical Maximum Bandwidths • 173.3 Mbps using 20MHz • 400. Mbps using 40MHz • 866.7Mbps using 80MHz
- Bluetooth 5.0 Dual Mode Support for simultaneous connections over LE and BR/EDR
- Enhanced BT/WIFI Coexistence Control to improve transmission quality in different profiles and support for multiple Low Energy positions (Sniff / Sniff Sub-rating)
- REACH / RoHS / Low Halogen compliant.
The LM843 Series WiFi 802.11ac + Bluetooth® 5.0 (Dual Mode) Combination SMT Module, offers a wide range of solutions and can support 2-stream 802.11ac with Multi-user MIMO (Multiple-Input, Multiple-Output) connections, while operating under enhanced power management.