AIC1601 - Inductive Proximity Sensor IC - 24-pin QFN
The AIC1601 is a sensor IC for inductive proximity applications and can be used with a range of inductive transducers.
This device has an analog front end, the detection logic, output stage and the status LED drivers (detection and power) integrated.
The AIC1601 is designed for Inductive proximity detection applications and
can be used within a range of inductive transducers.
• Wide supply voltage range (5.5 V to 38 V)
• Fully integrated low cost proximity sensor IC
• User-adjustable sensing range and hysteresis
• Built-in voltage regulator
• NPN open collector output with guaranteed sink current of 150mA
• Output overload/over-current protection
• Broad range of operating frequency (100kHz to MHz)
- APEX Microtechnology product -