Com-Server Highspeed Isolated, 10/100BaseT <> 3x RS232/422/485
The highly compact Com-Server Highspeed Isolated provides everything you need for directly connecting up to 3 serial interfaces to the computer network in industrial environments. All three interfaces are optically separated with a dielectric strength of 1 kV, both mutually and with respect to the supply voltage. In this way, breaks in operation due to potential differences, and problems occurring for example in the case of remote lightning strikes or when powerful rotary current motors start running, are counteracted from the very beginning.
All protocols are included (see box or applications after the product datasheets). The serial interfaces of the Com-Server can be switched between the standards RS232, RS422 and RS485. The serial and the network parameters are set via Telnet, ARP / RARP, SNMP or also via an Internet browser and web-based management.
COM Port Redirector
The W&T COM Port Redirector for Windows 9x/NT/2000/XP/2003 also gives serially operating Windows programs the ability to communicate over the network. Virtual COM ports are installed on the system which behave like standard COM ports with respect to the applications. Communication with the terminal device is now however over the network and a Com-Server.
Connections and displays:
- Serial port: 3x RS232/422/485 interface, selectable, DB9 connector plug, 50 to 230.400 baud, 7,8 data bits, 1,2 stop bits, Parity No, Even, Odd, Flow control No, RTS/CTS, Xon/Xoff
- Serial modes: RS232, RS422 4-wire bus master, RS485 4-wire bus master, RS485 4 wire with automatic control, RS485 2 wire with automatic control
- Network: 10/100BaseT Autosensing/Auto-MDIX, RJ45, IPv6 on request
- Galvanic isolation: Network connection: MIN. 1500 V, Serial ports: 1 kV mutually and with respect to the supply
- Supply voltage: Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) or DC 12V .. 48V (+/-10%) or AC 9Veff .. 24Veff (+/-10%)
- Supply connection: Plug-in screw terminal, 5.08mm spacing, Labeled "L+" and "M"
- Current consumption: PoE Class 1 (0.44 - 3.84W), typ. 110mA @24V DC when externally powered
- Displays: 1 LED Power, 3 LEDs Status, 3 LEDs Error, 2 LEDs Network Status
Housing and other data:
- Housing: Plastic compact housing for top-hat rail mount, 105x45x75mm (l x w x h)
- Enclosure rating: IP20
- Weight: approx. 180 g
- Ambient temperature: Storage: -40..+70°C, Operating 0..+60°C (70°C on request)
- Permissible relative humidity: 5..95% RH, non-condensing
- Scope of delivery: 1x Com-Server 3x Isolated, 1x Quick Guide, 1x product CD with COM Port Redirector, WuTility management tool,
- Wiesemann & Theis product -