1-axis controller/driver 1.2A/30V, coolStep™, motor mountable (NEMA17)
The TMCM-1270 is a single axis stepper motor controller/driver module for sensorless load dependent current control. The device is powered by Trinamic StallGuard2™, CoolStep™, SpreadCycle™ chopper and StealthChop™ technology and has a SixPoint™ ramp generator.
The TMCM-1270 is capable of driving up to 1.4A of current from each output (with proper heatsinking). It is designed for an operating voltage of 6...26V. The device provides a CAN interface. An integrated protocol processor supplies a high level TMCL/ CANopen communication.
- Supply Voltag +6 to +24V DC
- CAN bus interface
- TMCL or CANopen protocol
- Integrated SixPoint™ ramp motion controller
- StealthChop™ silent PWM mode
- SpreadCycle™ smart mixed decay
- StallGuard2™ load detection
- CoolStep™ autom. current scaling
- TRINAMIC Motion Control product -