Sora®-P60 is an industry-leading 380 Hz frame rate lidar that enables high fidelity object profiling at high speeds, for applications such as road tolling, vehicle and container scanning and similar applications. Offering an exceptional combination of performance, reliability and affordability, it features an extremely compact and embedded design suitable for seamless integration into a wide range of smart systems.
- Cepton's patented MMT® - frictionless, mirrorless, non-rotational
- Unparalleled 1140 line scans per second coupled with superior horizontal resolution
- Robust environmental protection and modular design ideal for high volume manufacturability
- Compatible with Cepton's Helius® Smart Lidar system for intelligent, real-time perception
- Power over Ethernet feature available with paired PoE module
Cepton - Sora™ Series Lidar
Cepton offers patented micro-motion technology (MMT™) lidars with a frictionless, mirrorless and rotation-free architecture. The Sora™ family of lidars feature an industry-leading 380 Hz frame rate to enable high resolution scanning of objects passing at highway speeds, providing ideal solutions for road tolling, object profiling, vehicle/container scanning and similar applications. Cepton is focused on the mass market commercialization of high performance, high quality lidar solutions for a range of markets such as autonomous driving, ADAS, intelligent traffic systems, security, crowd analytics, and industrial robotics.
-- Cepton Technologies product --