The HP203BW employs a MEMS pressure sensor with an I²C interface to provide accurate temperature, pressure or altitude data. The sensor pressure and temperature outputs are digitized by a high resolution 24-bit ADC. The altitude value is calculated by a specific patented algorithm according to the pressure and temperature data. Data compensation is integrated internally to save the effort of the external host MCU system.
Easy command-based data acquisition interface and programmable interrupt control is available. Typical active supply current is 5.3 μA per measurement-second while the ADC output is filtered and decimated by 256. Pressure output can be resolved with output in fractions of a Pascal, and altitude can be resolved in 0.1meter. The HP203B is offered in a 3.6mm x3.8 mm x 1.2 mm package and specified for operation from -40°C to +85°C.
- Supply voltage1.8V to 3.6V
- Pressure rang:300mbar~1200mbar
- Operation temperature:-40 to +85℃
- Programmable events and interrupt controls
- Altitude resolution: 0.1meter
- I²C interface
- Fast conversion down to 2ms
- Standby current<0.1μA, low conversion power, 2μA at 1 sample/sec.
- Size: 3.6*3.8*1.2 mm
- Mobile altimeter / barometer
- Industrial pressure and temperature sensor system
- Adventure and sports watches
- Weather station equipment
- Indoor navigation and map assist
- Data loggers for pressure, temperature and altitude
- Panel computer
- Hope RF -