Electric wheelchairs, e-scooter and e-bike battery chargers. 42V/6A output saves much charge time than the normal 42V/2A output chargers. Fan less design, several DC Jack options in order to meet customization needs.
FSP252-10S6AC18 charger has a universal input range of 90 to 264 VAC , build in PFC circuit, and IEC320-C18 inlet . It supplies 42VDC/6A output with several DC Jack options, optimized charging module design and LED signal indicator(Standby/Charging/Charger/Abnormal). To ensure safe and reliable charging, it has a complete charging protection design: OVP, UVP, SCP, reverse polarity protection, charger OTP, battery OTP, and timing protection, complies with EMC standards EN55014-1,55014-2; EN61000-3-2,61000-3-3 and Safety standards IEC/EN 60335-1; 60335-2-29.
FSP252-10S6AC18 is housed in a compact ( 177*86*32.2mm) and Lightweight (660g) fully enclosed plastic case, perfect heat dissipation at free air convection cooling and operating temperature range of -10°C to +40°C .
- 3X faster than normal charger
- LED signal indicator(Standby/Charging/Charger/Abnormal)
- Perfect heat dissipation
- Operating temperature range: -10 to 40°C
- Optimized charging module design
- Charging efficiency over 94%
- Lightweight 660g and compact product dimensions: 177*86*32.2mm
- Complete charging protection design: OVP, UVP, SCP, reverse polarity protection, charger OTP, battery OTP, and timing protection
- EMC : EN55014-1,55014-2; EN61000-3-2,61000-3-3
- Safety : IEC/EN 60335-1; 60335-2-29
- Application : e-bike battery charger, e-motorcycle battery charger, e-scooter battery charger, e-wheelchair battery charger
- FSP Group Product -