Bluetooth® 5 Dual Mode Programmable Module – LM747
The LM747 Bluetooth® 5 compliant audio module is a compact and cost effective solution.
Enabling audio data to be wirelessly communicated between audio devices. Using a Bluetooth® v2.0, v2.1 and Bluetooth® v4.0, v4.1, (or 5 compliant)connection. It’s sound enhancement features, makes it a perfect fit within your premium audio device.
The sound enhancement features includes CSR’s aptX® audio technology. Providing CD-like quality over a Bluetooth® connection. And CSR’s cVc audio technology for noise cancellation.
Perfectly suited to wireless headphones, speakers and hand-free headsets. This standalone module allows the developer to connect a microphone, speakers and other I/O devices.
Running the user application without using an external MCU. LM offer application support to the developer and can create new user applications for the module.
Your developed user application and settings can be preloaded to the LM747, simplifying the manufacturing and testing process. Its SMT side and bottom pads allows for easy integrations into your embedded system.
- Wireless headphones and speakers
- Hand-free headsets
- Automotive infotainment systems
- Home entertainment devices
- Audio adapters
- Bluetooth® 5 Compliant
- Low Power Consumption
- Application Firmware Support
-Integrated 16-bit Stereo Audio CODEC
- SBC, MP3 and AAC decoder
- aptX® codec (including support for SCMS-T) and Faststream codec
- CSR’s cVc noise-cancellation technology
- UART and USB 2.0 (Full Speed) Serial Interfaces
- Individual PWM blocks (2 on dedicated LED pads)
- Digital and Analogue I/O Interfaces
- Microphone input and Speaker output interfaces
- 12.4mm x 12.4mm x Height (Typical 2.05mm – Max 2.35mm)
- SMT Side and Bottom Pads for easy production
- See our website for this products certifications.
- RoHS, REACH and WEEE
Headset (default), ATSNK_0205
The headset application is Bluetooth complaint, supporting the headset profile (HSP), advance audio distribution profile (A2DP) and audio/video remote control (AVRCP). This defines the way the LM746 receives audio streaming from a connected device. It also enables basic control functionality such as play pausing music, asnwering-rejecting calls and adjusting the volume. This makes it the perfect solution for manufacturing wireless head phones.
Audio Gateway with AT commands, ATCom_0105
The AT commands structure application contains the audio gateway hands free profile (AGHFP). AGHFP allows the LM746 module to be the source of the audio stream for the connected device to output. The application also provides AT commands for the bluetooth connection. Serial data is transmitted with the serial port profile (SPP). Users can read, write or modify data on the connected devices by utilising simple AT commands.
- LM Technologies product -