3-phase BLDC motor, 24Vdc, 5.14A, 18.5Ncm, 4000rpm
Qmot BLDC motors are quality motors for universal use. They feature a long life due to ball bearings and no wearing out parts.
These BLDC motors give a good fit to the Trinamic family of medium and high current BLDC motor modules.
- Hall Effect Angle: 120° electric angl
- Shaft run out: 0,025 mm
- Insulation Class: B
- Radial Play: 0,02 mm 450G load\
- Max Radial Force: 28N (10mm from flange)
- Max Axial Force: 10N
- Dielectric Strength: 500 VDC For One Minute
Insulation Resistance: 100M Ohm min. 500VDC
- Recommended Ambient Temp.: -20 to +40°C
- Bearing: Brushless motors fitted with ball bearings
- Coil windings in delta topology
- Trinamic Motion Control product -