BLDC controller/driver 5A/12..28V with RS485 and USB interface.
The TMCM-1640 is a compact single axis controller/ driver module for brushless DC motor applications.
The device can deliver up-to 7A peak per motor phase (with proper heatsinking) and a continuous output power of 100W.
The TMCM-1640 is made for supply voltages of 12...28.5V.
Depending on the commutation mode the TMCM-1640 works with velocity and/or position as well as field oriented control.
The module can be used in standalone operation or remote controlled via serial interface (RS485, USB) using the Trinamic Motion Control Language TMCL.
- USB: mini-USB connector, full speed (12Mbit/s) serial communication interfac
- RS485 serial communication interface
- Hall sensor interface (+5V TTL or open-collector signals)
- Encoder interface (+5V TTL or open-collector signals)
- General purpose inputs: 2x digital (+5V / +24V compatible), 1x analogue (0… 10V)
- 1 general purpose output (open-drain)
Width : 42mm
Length : 42mm
Height : 15mm
- TRINAMIC Motion Control product -