The 92HD73C codec is a low power optimized, high fidelity,
6-channel audio codec compatible with Intel’s High
Definition (HD) Audio Interface. The 92HD73C codec
provides stereo 24-bit resolution with sample rates up to
192kHz. Dual SPDIF provides connectivity to consumer
electronic equipment that is WLP compliant. The 92HD73C
provides high quality, HD Audio capability to multimedia
notebook and desktop PC applications.
• 6 Channels (3 stereo DACs and 2 stereo ADCs) with 24-bit resolution
• Supports 5.1 audio
• Microsoft WLP 3/4 premium logo compliant, as defined in WLP 3.09
• Optimized and flexible power management with pop/click mitigation
• 2 independent S/PDIF Output converters for WLP compliant HDMI/SPDIF support.
• Support for 1.5V and 3.3V HDA signaling with runtime selection
• Digital microphone input (mono, stereo, or quad array)
• 4 adjustable VREF Out pins for microphone bias
• High performance analog mixer
• 9 stereo analog ports with presence detect capability
• Two-pin volume up/down control
• Digital and Analog PC Beep to all outputs
• Integrated headphone amps (3)
• Sample rates up to 192kHz
• +3.3 V, +4 V, +4.75 V and +5 V analog power supply options
• 48-pin QFP RoHS package INDUSTRIAL TEMP
The 92HD73 audio codec is also availible as a 8 or 10 channel version.
Please contact us for more information.
--- Tempo Semiconductor---